Wednesday, October 10, 2012

good music cruel summer

Hi there! I'm so sorry for my lack of new posts in the last four days. I've been so busy with school. Hopefully all my hard work will pay off. Have you guys already heard the new album produced by Kanye West ''Good Music Cruel Summer''? I listen to it all the time while I'm studying and IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD. Kanye West is one of my favorite male artists, just like Jay-Z and Frank Ocean (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All!). This year in June I went to the Watch The Throne concert with three of my friends, it was definitely the best night of my life. ''We have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever heard so much noise in the Netherlands EVER!'' At the end of the concert they performed their anthem, Niggas In Paris, not only one but even five times. Here's a vid I favorited on YouTube the day after the concert. It was also recorded at Gelredome in Holland. That shit cray, right?!


Back to ''Good Music Cruel Summer'', haha. It's a compilation album by artists of GOOD Music, a record label founded by Kanye West. ''GOOD'' is an acronym for ''Getting Out Our Dreams'' and they sure did. I know for a fact you guys already know the songs ''Mercy'' and ''Clique'' which are also on the album. The album features contributions from several GOOD Music artists including John Legend (I'm in love with his voice!), Big Sean, Kid Cudi, Pusha T, Teyana Taylor and many, many more. If you're a huge Spotify addict, just like me, you can find the album on Spotify here.

DIAMONDS IN THE SKY TILL WE DIE

3 comments: