Thursday, October 18, 2012

yesterday's makeup purchases

Hi there! As promised, I'll show you guys my yesterday's purchases. I already told you I did some shopping in some German drugstores yesterday and the prices of the makeup they sell there are so much lower! So I'm kind of planning to visit our neighboring country more often when I'm in desperate need of crazy amounts of makeup. I also bought some products of Maybelline they don't even sell here (yet?), score!

How cute is this nailpolish from Essie? This one's called ''Mint Candy Apple''. Shall I quit school and become a nailpolish namer if that's even a real job? The ultimate dream job if you ask me!

FIT me! concealer from Maybelline New York in 25. This color I got is perfect for me and it covers up blemishes and other impurities really well.

Great Lash Waterproof mascara in very black (also from Maybelline NY). Can you believe that this mascara is SEVEN Euros cheaper in Germany than it costs in the Netherlands?! I just had to fling this one in my shopping basket.

Master Shape brown pencil in soft brown from, surprise surprise, Maybelline New York. I've actually never used a brow pencil before because I was kind of anxious my brows were going to look extremely drawn on and fake (YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN?) but I conquered my fear (hellz ya) and I'm glad I also took this one with me.

And last but absolutely not least: the Volume Million Lashes mascara from L'Oreal Paris in extra-black. I didn't get this one in Germany, I actually bought it last Monday because I lost my last one (probably when I was doing my makeup in class.. blame the rainy weather!) and it's definitely one of my all-time favorite mascaras.


That's it! Hope you liked it ♥

Lots of love, Claire

1 comment: