Sunday, November 18, 2012

the industrial-strength concealer

The industrial-strength concealer, also known as Boi-ing by Benefit. I love this stuff. This is the best concealer I've ever tried and I really think it will be my only one forever! I don't have that much to conceal, but being the insomniac I am, getting rid of those annoying under-eye circles (sigh) was always a pain (seriously, people have asked me if I'd gotten beaten up before because I only got three hours of sleep since I had to finish an imporant essay). I have tried so many concealers over the years and they have all disappointed me as they all usually either don't cover spots and dark circles or they look chalky and cakey on my skin but definitely not this one. I wear shade '02' which is the medium one and it blends in with my skin tone perfectly. It's also a big plus that it only takes a small amount of product for it to cover everything. So although it looks like you aren't getting much for your money this will last you for months. The Boi-ing concealer is totally worth the €23,40 I payed for it! The only thing I'm not entirely thrilled about is that it comes in a pot. I'd prefer it more if it came in other packaging, but since I enjoy the product so much, I don't mind.


I almost forgot to apologize for not posting anything yesterday. I've been such a busy bee all day long! In the morning I first went to a polo tournament nearby with the fam bam (such a great and super fast game to watch!) and a couple of hours later I had to play a field hockey match which we won (there's a 99% chance we're going to end up in the first place this competition). In the evening I went out for dinner along with some girls from my field hockey team (there was a huge chocolate fountain!) and we went clubbing afterwards. Like I said, such a busy day but so much fun as well!
How was your weekend?

Lots of love, Claire

1 comment: