Tuesday, December 11, 2012

get fit or die trying

As some of you might know, I (try to) work out and run every single day just to tone everything up. If there's any chance you're also interested in exercising or are planning to do so, I thought that maybe it'd be a good idea if I shared my workout routines with you! 


Other great exercises to blast your butt: 

Some routines you might also like to create those abs:
Abs All Night Challenge
P90X Ab Ripper X (I do this whole routine every Monday and Thursday)
Part one // Part two


The ''Call Me Maybe Challenge'' and more leg exercises:
Call Me Maybe Challenge (also good for your bum)

Repeat all of these exercises three times!
Make sure to do a warm up and a cool down (for like five minutes) before and after your workout as they help reduce muscle stiffness. 

Call me crazy but I think that nothing feels as satisfying as sore muscles, rather sore than sorry!
Lots of love, Claire

4 comments:

  1. great post!! love it!
    you got a really nice blog
    i would love to follow each other!
    Just follow and leave a comment
    I alway's follow back!
    xx chloechante.blogspot.com

    Dutch photoshoot giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh handig!! Die ga ik opslaan haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veel van Blogilates, die zijn erg leuk!
    Ik ga sinds het nieuwe jaar ook 4x per week fitnessen, en begin het nu echt te zien!
    Elke dag moet je niet doen hoor, je lichaam moet ook rusten en herstellen!
    Leuk artikel, met goede tips! X

    ReplyDelete