Wednesday, March 6, 2013

le plus belle

Hi there! Test week just started and it might sound too weird to believe but I'm feeling more zen than ever. When I came home today I felt really drowsy so I thought that maybe it'd be a great idea to take another power nap but since naps actually make me even more tired after taking them, I decided to go for a run. The current wheather here in the Netherlands is quite enjoyable so it would've been a shame if I stayed inside all day. What was supposed to be a quick run, ended up as a super long run. Energy boost to the max!

Last Friday after school, I did some shopping with a friend of mine and (only) got this cute belt and the H&M magazine. This has to be their best edition so far, I love the photoshoots and the new spring/summer collection! If you haven't read it yet, you should definitely get one when you have the chance to!
 


Putting all the blame for this bad quality on my camera. Can't wait till I finally have enough money to buy myself a digital SLR camera! I'm slowly getting there, just need to hustle some more. 
Dolla, dolla, bill y'all! 
Love, Claire

10 comments: