Wednesday, November 14, 2012

alexander wang rocco duffel bag

I got this bag a little while ago and it's still one of the favorite bags I own. It's only a dupe of the Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel Bag just because there's no way I would be able to afford the genuine one (it costs $895 and you can find it here). The bag itself is actually quite simple and the studds add that little rock 'n roll touch other bags lack.


I bought the dupe of this Rocco Duffel bag on this site for only €64,95 ($82,70) but unfortunately it's currently out of stock.

With love, Claire

7 comments:

  1. Yes, ik heb 'm ook! Alleen voor de helft op Ebay in het grijs. Heel erg leuk, Liefs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, en ik dacht nogdat ik 'm voor een lage prijs had gescoord haha. Grijs lijkt me inderdaad ook heel leuk! X

      Delete
  2. Ik vind 'm leuk,
    zou de echte ook wel willen haha!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. erg mooie tas. ik wil hem ook wel hebben!

    gr. Gitte

    Doe je al mee om kans te maken op deze goodiebag t.w.v. 375 euro omdat we 2 jaar online zijn? ˆ_ˆ
    http://vaagmagazine.com/?p=16755

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bag, the
    studs on it are so cool. ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete