Wednesday, December 5, 2012

happy girl status

Pinch me because I must be dreaming! You know I told you about Sinterklaas (click!), right? So tonight we celebrated it and my dad got us (my little brother, my mom and me) the best present ever: A TRIP TO PARIS! It's been four years since my last visit to this wonderful city but the whole atmosphere and just everything there is to die for. So we'll be in Paris for a whole week, also with Christmas and Boxing day, and the last two days we're staying in the amazing Disneyland Resort Hotel! When my dad revealed this present to us, my little brother and I just started screaming like little kids because we were so extremely pumped. 22 more days, countdown!
We also got Call of Duty Black Ops II (I'm an addict. I made it to level 48 by slaughtering zombies in Black Ops I, not gonna lie.) and I got a new off-white silk duvet covers for my bed, also known as my dream cloud.
But for now, I just can't wait till our trip to ma cherie, Paris!


To all my fellow Dutchies
What did you get for Sinterklaas? I hope you've had a good one with a lot of cosiness and joy!

Much love, Claire

(c) this picture was found on weheartit and edited by me

13 comments:

  1. Wauw, superleuk! Heel veel plezier. (: Ik vier zaterdag pas Sinterklaas. Ik ben benieuwd, maar ik zal vast geen reisje naar Parijs cadeau krijgen helaas! Haha liefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ohh, maar dan heb je nog wel iets om naar uit te kijken tijdens je toetsweek! xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Dat meeeeeeeeen je niet! Wat ben jij ontzettend lucky zeg! Stiekem staat een tripje naar Parijs ook wel op mijn wishlist, haha. Supercadeau!

    Liefs, Merel

    PS. Je hebt een leuke blog, ik volg je.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Paris, you have an amazing dad! :) haha

    love your blog,
    Desperate for fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww wat een lief cadeau! Echt heel veel plezier alvast! Liefs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you're so lucky..never been to Paris before!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH. I am so jealous, I'd love to get to go to Paris and stay in the Disney resort!! You're going to have so much fun!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com
    Presents woo! Win some new swag in my Four Days Of Christmas giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaah leuk ! :D super cadeau !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah wat super leuk zeg! Ik was geeneens thuis met Sinterklaas, dus ik moet nog even een cadeau uitzoeken haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw, dat is pas een gaaf sinterklaas cadeau! Wij doen er niet meer aan, nu maar hopen dat de kerstman een beetje lief voor me is dit jaar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paris est bon! Heel veel plezier alvast xx

    ReplyDelete