Friday, November 23, 2012

i bet that we could light up the sky


This week has been such a hectic week for me so I have to say I'm quite relieved it's finally weekend. Today I did some shopping after school though and I bought some things I'm super happy with including one of my wanties on the wishlist (click!) I made a while ago.
Tomorrow I first have to play a field hockey game and in the evening I'm going out with my friends after we've stuffed ourselves with tacos. Taco night, baby!
Oh, and make sure to take a quick look at http://sigmabeauty.com because this is the last day they'll ship their brushes to any place in the world for free! I've heard so many positive things about their brushes and read a bunch of good reviews so I decided to just give it a shot! I ordered this concealer brush and this powder brush.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Love, Claire

4 comments: