Monday, November 26, 2012

it's always summer somewhere

Hi lovely readers! First off, I promised you to upload some pictures of the purchases I did last Friday but I left my camera at my friend's house. My bad! I'll try to take and upload them as soon as we're reunited!
A while ago, I noticed that one of my favorite bloggers (making a post of them asap!) Aurora Mohn posted some of her backgrounds (which are actually really similar to inspiration collages and I can't get enough of making these) so I thought that it'd be fun to create some as well and share them with you. I made all of the following backgrounds with Picasa 3 and I found most of the pictures I used on my We Heart It and my Tumblr (I'll also make a post about my two Tumblr accounts near upon so no link this time, patience is a virtue!). They're all quite summery but I'm already planning on making a bunch of autumnal or wintry ones. Hope you like them!




Lots of love, Claire

3 comments:

  1. Heel leuk allemaal! Ik ga die bovenste denk ik ook gebruiken.. Haha!

    ReplyDelete