Wednesday, November 28, 2012

my favorite bloggers

Just a quick post I promised you to make! I've got these really important Cambridge English oral exams tomorrow and I couldn't be more nervous. If you get an A or a B on your certificate, based on all of the exams you did (also including the reading, listening and writing exams which will be held upcoming Tuesday), you might get accepted to one of the best institutions of higher education abroad after you've graduated from high school. Being the geek I am, I just have to get an A!
Note to self: stop wandering from one topic to another! 

So these are my current favorite bloggers (not including ''blogspot blogs'')




Much love, Claire

5 comments:

  1. Leuuk deze volg ik ook :D Liefs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Succes met je toetsen! Haha ik ken ze allemaal, en ze hebben allemaal zo'n leuke blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oehw ik ken de meeste niet,
    ik ga een kijkje nemen,
    ze zien er wel allemaal mooi uit zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik hou van Kenza, zij is zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete