Saturday, December 1, 2012

tumblr all day, every day

I'm sorry for not posting anything in the last two days! I went shopping for ''Sinterklaas'' gifts (also known as Saint Nicholas, a traditional Winter holiday figure in the Netherlands. He's quite similar to Santa Claus although he doesn't have a reindeer sleigh to bring the kids presents and sweets with but a white horse and ''Zwarte Pieten'' to help him. Click here to find out more about him!) with my friends and went out for dinner afterwards. Then we headed for one of my friend's houses and watched ''Taken'' whilst enjoying a mug of Swiss Miss hot cacoa with marshmallows. Which might explain why I haven't blogged yesterday.
My Cambridge English exam went really well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed while hoping to get an A!

I remember promising you to make a post about two of my Tumblr accounts so there you go, these are my two blogs on Tumblr, enjoy!

#1 cara-sari.tumblr.com is actually my main blog, I've been blogging on there for over two years



#2 red-lacqueredsoles.tumblr.com a blog that consists of inspiring pictures of outfits, jewelry, make-up and such


Do you have a Tumblr? If yes, just leave the link in a comment and I'll follow you!

Have an amazing weekend! Love, Claire

4 comments:

  1. Leuke tumblr, ik volg je! mijn tumblr is: inspireandhope.tumblr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Die van jou is ook heel leuk! Liefs

      Delete
  2. Ah Tumblr is zo verslavend he. (: Ziet er leuk uit! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mijn tumblr is: http://www.wanderlussh.tumblr.com :) x

    ReplyDelete