Monday, December 31, 2012

deux mille treize

Long time no see, Blogger! Yesterday, I got home after an ah-mazing week in Paris and Disneyland and I wish we could've stayed a little bit longer to celebrate New Year's Eve there as well (in front of the Eiffel Tower watching the fireworks for instance!).
No need to complain though because I've got a fantastic night ahead of me. In a couple of minutes we (my family and I) are leaving to have a super yummy (and kind of late) dinner at my friend's house together with hers and after midnight she and I will be heading for my house again because I got the permission to throw a party to celebrate the beginning of 2013! I'm still having a moment over my outfit which I've been totally stressed about during a quick shopping trip on Champs-Élysées (including matching nail polish from Chanel  I bought at Galerie Lafayette!) because I just couldn't decide what I was going to wear. And now that I finally got the outfit I feel absolutely great in, my camera is nowhere to be found (I've been looking for it for probably an hour!) but as soon as I've found it I'll take some pictures and post them on here! Gosh, I'm so mad at myself  for being an incredible sloven.

I thought that it'd be fun though to show you some things I bought lors de ma séance de shopping à Paris (I have no clue whether that sentence was correct or not, Google translater probs).


A mug with my favorite Disney character on it, Thumper from Bambi! The French Vogue including a calender of 2013, a new lipstick from M.A.C. in Costa Chic, the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay, knitwear from Zara and a sequin dress from TNFC that I also wore on Christmas.

~

Looking back on 2012- there is so much to be greatful about. I am incredibly lucky to have all this amazingly considerate and loving people in my life and I wouldn’t change one minute of it. 
Bring it on 2013- I can handle it!

 I hope you've also had a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious 2012 and that 2013 will be even better! 

Lots of love to all of you! 

9 comments:

  1. Ah leuke spullen heb je gekocht! Happy new year! :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuk!
    'nd happy new year!
    xoxo

    www.mindyourdream.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke aankopen! Vooral dat Naked 2 palette :). Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hele leuke aankoopjes! Happy new yearr! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nog een gelukkig nieuwjaar!
    Leuke aankoopjes en ik snap je gedachten met O&N vieren bij de Eifeltoren helemaal! XO
    The wine of fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke blog heb je, en hele mooie aankopen.
    Ik ga je volgen!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete