Sunday, December 16, 2012

study time

Hello there lovely readers! Excuse me for not posting anything in the last four days but I've been really busy with school lately which sucks big time. Boo you, test week! I'd rather spend my whole weekend laying in bed with my precious laptop and my Starbucks mug filled to the brim with cinnamon tea without having to study for all these important exams like Latin and history. Well, I'm doing exactly the same right now honestly but in fact, I do have to study (I just prefer wasting my time watching dumb YouTube videos of people getting into ridiculous and pointless fights and sneezing pandas).


However, I've had a sick party with my friends last night. For a moment, some of them even forgot it was December and jumped into the pool (three out of five are feeling quite ill right now, haha). But for now, it might be a clever idea to finally open my Latin book and get some work done.

Much love, Claire

5 comments:

  1. what a cute picture!! good luck with your study.

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha dat klinkt heel herkenbaar! Succes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succes met leren, maar ik snap het hoor,
    ik heb op dit moment dan stage/werk,
    maar daardoor ook zo weinig tijd voor m'n blog.
    Maar je moet het maar van de positieve kant bekijken,
    als je nu gewoon goed focussed op schoolspullen, dan kun je hierna extra veel tijd aan je blog besteden.
    Anders is worst case scenario dat je zakt of iets en je nog een jaar moet leren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Succes met leren! I totally feel you!! xx

    ReplyDelete