Saturday, January 19, 2013

it's been a while

Shame on me for taking a break of more than two weeks. All I can say now is that I'm back and I'll promise you to blog more! For those who were wondering what I've done during those weeks, here's a short update. I've booked a summer vacay to Blanes with some friends, I passed my Cambridge exams with an A (!!!), did some shopping for my new bedroom, got my scooter license and had two new twin cousins (a girl and a boy, so cute!). Welcome to the family Eva-Vidá and Camiel!


Unfortunately, I didn't allow myself to shop that much because I need to save money so I only bought some little things including the two items below. 

 Ugh, I know the quality sucks big time. Excusez moi!
Love, Claire

5 comments:

  1. Leuk dat je weer meer gaat bloggen. (: En dat hoesje van de H&M is écht suuuperleuk! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha herkenbaar,
    ik moet ook echt geld sparen :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moroccanoil is zooo lekker voor je haar en ruikt ook heeeeerlijk!

    x

    Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I have tried this too and i'm really happy with it! (: I've just discovered your blog and it's amazing (:
    Love from Italy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat goed van je Cambridge! En leuk hoesje. :)

    ReplyDelete