Sunday, January 27, 2013

viva la naked

My new favorite eyeshadow palette besides my Chanel Mystic Eyes palette, the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay! (How many times are you able to say ''palette'' in only one sentence, a book written by me.)



At the moment I'm doing yet another attempt at studying, the greatest pastime on a Sunday! (In case you don't speak sarcasm, IT IS EVERYTHING BUT THE GREATEST PASTIME!) I know for a fact you'd all agree if I said blogging and guzzling litres of tea is much more fun.
By the way, have you heard Jay-Z's new album (a collab with Coldplay!) called Viva La Hova yet? You should definitely give it a shot! All I can say is that Blue Ivy has a hell of a dad!

Love, Claire

12 comments:

  1. Ik heb hier al zoveel over gehoord! Wil het ook wel eens proberen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik wil heel graag een naked palette! Liefsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah tof dat je een Naked palette hebt, mooie kleuren ook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Ik wil dit ook!! Was het duur? :)
    Ik heb een leuke giveaway, zou leuk zijn als je meedoet! :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2013/01/happy-blog-anniversary-giveaway-de-drie.html
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik heb 'm voor 43 euro gekocht, wat ik trouwens best een redelijke prijs vind voor 12 verschillende kleuren oogschaduw! X

      Delete