Friday, February 22, 2013

questions actually worth answering

HI GUYS I'VE MISSED Y'ALL! I'm aware of the fact I haven't blogged as much as I actually should but I just didn't really feel like it. Such a lame excuse, I know but all that matters is that I'm back right now with a shitload of inspiration. However, I thought that it'd be kinda fun if I answered some random questions so you can get to know me a little bit better. Let's get personal!

 Apart from blogging, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Taking naps with some John Mayer to listen to, getting sweaty whether it's from playing field hockey, tennis or working out in the gym, reading (only books in English, though), spending time with family or friends, partying until the break of dawn, playing the guitar or the piano, singing and dancing (I'm Hannah Montana) and those are all the things I can think of right now. 

If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
I'd first save the money and then buy myself an apartment in NYC and maybe also one in Paris with a balcony and an Eiffel Tower view and then I'm probs gonna spend the rest on clothes. And yes, I'll also donate a part of it to charity!


Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
My favorite food is sarawak kek lapis (google it haha) without a doubt, my favorite drink would probably be something from Starbucks but when I'm at home I drink a lot of tea, especially green or chai and my fave color is pink. 

Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
Book: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Movie: Oh gosh there are so many movies I'd be able to watch for like a hundred times but my favorite one must be a either a Harry Potter one or The King's Speech.
Tv show: Geordie Shore! Or Feuten (a Dutch programme about a fraternity).


If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR SURE. In those two days I'd beg him to adopt me and if he approves we'll just only have to fill in the adoption papers and then we can have some daddy-daughter fun time but if he refuses to adopt me (which would surprise me because let's be honest, I'd make an amazing third daughter of the President of the United States), I guess I'm gonna need those 48 hours to persuade him.
Austin Butler would be fine too.

What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.) 
Weenie linguine a.k.a. penis shaped pasta.

 What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?) 
''All I ever wanted was the world.'' - Marina and The Diamonds, Primadonna. Because it's something I could've said and it's actually true. All I ever want is the world.


Have a lovely weekend! Much love, Claire

4 comments:

  1. HI CLAIRE I'VE MISSED YOU TOO. Haha, erg leuk om te lezen! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i love John Mayer too! Leuk om te lezen:)
    www.thewanderbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tea. haha, ik ga je volgen, leuke blog!X

    ReplyDelete