Friday, February 8, 2013

THE MRS. CARTER SHOW

My biggest dream ever came true in about six hours ago. 
BECAUSE THIS GIRL IS GOING TO SEE BEYONCÉ ON THE 21ST OF APRIL! 

I got tickets for her extra concert that will be held the day before the planned one because I needed to buy eight tickets (the maximum) so getting tickets for her concert on the 22th was almost impossible. 
I'm so beyond ready to see Queen B with my friends and our moms! Yep, our moms are coming with us because they're hardcore Bey fans as well. My mom knows all her songs off by heart (believe it or not but her fave one is Diva. Sassy birth giver alert!)


Seriously, I'm so happy right now like UGH. I've already seen Jay-Z and Kanye West during their Watch the Throne concert and in two months I'll also be able to add Beyoncé to my list of people I admire big time and saw in real life. Not just on the internet or on the television but in REAL LIFE. SOMEBODY PINCH ME.

Did any of you also get tickets for the Mrs. Carter World Tour? 

Lots of love, Claire

12 comments:

  1. Aaaah, superleuk! Ik heb helaas geen tickets nee. ;( Maar veel plezier haha! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, don't worry. Haar kennende komt ze vast nog wel een keer naar Nederland! Dankjewel! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyonce IS the queen! so lucky you'll get to see her! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Beyonce is the definition of perfect, I mean her body, talent, beauty, EVERYTHING! It's just that Im not a fan of her music.. I guess thats why I didnt get tickets to see her in her world tour. :(


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk! Ik wou ook zo graag, maar het is niet gelukt om aan kaartjes te komen :( !
    Maar veel plezier!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat gaaf dat je daar naartoe gaat!! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. gefeliciteeerd (K)
    xx

    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gaaf zeg, veel plezier! Ik vond het ook wel gaaf, maar had er nu eventjes het geld niet voor haha. Misschien dat ik nog met een vriendin naar Rihanna ga. Dat vind ik ook wel heeeul gaaf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Have so much fun!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nouuuu bij ons was het niet gelukt! :'((((( In ieder geval heel veel plezier alvast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jaa, ik heb ook tickets! Ik kan echt niet wachten!!!!

    ReplyDelete